World Justice Information Network – The International Criminal Justice Library – Statement of Privacy
When you browse the web site, download or print files, or use our search engine, we automatically collect and store the following information only:
- The Internet domain and IP address from which you access the web site (examples: Internet domain “example.com” if you use a private Internet access account, or “yourschool.edu” if you connect from a university. The IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are using the Internet.)
- The type of browser and operating system you use to access the web site (examples: Internet Explorer on Windows NT, Netscape Navigator on Unix)
- The dates and times you access the web site
- The pages you access on the web site
- The address of the web site when you link to the WJIN web site from another site
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) protects the online privacy and personal information of children under 13. In compliance with this act, WJIN does not intentionally collect any personally identifiable information from individuals under 13 years of age.